Become a Member of the Chamber
Why? The Monticello Chamber of Commerce provides a multitude of opportunities to you and to your business when you become a member. From sponsorships and promotions to online advertising and company event listings, the benefits are plenty. See the full list below for more details.
Opportunities to learn, network, and share:
- Luncheons with informative speakers
- Annual Banquet
- Periodic after-hours socials
- Serve on Chamber Board or committees
Opportunities for increased exposure for your business:
- Business listing on the Monticello Chamber website directory.
- Ads on television and in print media - promoting our community
- Promotions and listings in state and local calendars of events
- Chamber Bucks
- Opportunity to promote business in Tourism Center and with Tourism partner locations.
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Opportunities to receive information:
- Contact for business information sources
- Workshop and seminars
- Communication about events throughout town to maximize your exposure
- Explanation of State and Local governmental actions along with representation in discussions with our government representatives.
- Golf Outing
- Christmas Parade - attended by 4000+ people
- Lunch with Santa on the Train - over 2400 riders
- Santa at the Depot
Special Rates for Chamber Members:
- Special rates with Constant Contact if you are a Monticello Chamber Member
- 50% off with Comcast the price of commercial production
- 10% off insurance with certain carriers
- Special group discounts/pricing for print media when available
Representation through actions targeted at an improved Business Community and Tourism effort:
- Communication and Collaboration with the City of Monticello
- Monticello Business Bootcamp
- High School: Ag Business Curriculum, Manufacturing Day
- 5th Grade Shop Local Curriculum
- CEO Program and support
- Social Media "Small Business Season" promotion
- Community Presentations: Rotary, Rural Partners, County Board Meetings, High School Student Leaders and Teachers
- Participation in regional tourism activities: Toast of Tourism for Visit Champaign County and Upper Midwest Convention and Visitors Bureau Fall Conference
- Communication and Collaboration with other area communities.